Working with the 'C-level' executives of our company, the Senior Financial Analyst will prepare presentations for senior management, the Board of Directors and outside investors, perform competitor analysis, coordinate worldwide budgeting activities, conduct actual to budget variance analysis, prepare the MD&A for SEC filings and perform ad-hoc analysis. The candidate's FP&A responsibilities will focus on the worldwide, consolidated results fo the Priceline Group, which consists of Booking.com , priceline.com , Agoda, and rentalcars.com . In addition, individual will assist in our capital transactions and M&A activities by modeling transactions and being part of the due diligence team. The candidate will have a demonstrated ability to analyze data and be able to present findings to the Company's highest managerial levels. The candidate must have a high level of maturity and ability to interact with 'C-level' executives at other companies that may be potential targets or commercial partners. Some travel, particulary to Asia and Europe, may be required but the length of the trips will generally be limited to a few days.
- Oversee worldwide budget and forecasting process, including preparation of consistent presentation templates and coordination with brand teams regarding process and timetable
- Coordinate consolidation of brand forecasts and elimination of intercompany forecast figures in Hyperion
- Conduct actual to budget analyses
- Financial modeling
- Preparing presentations for senior management
- Maintain competitive analyses
- Prepare MD&A for SEC filings
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for senior management
- Understanding of finance and accounting
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Experienced in creating power point presentations for 'C-level' executives and Board of Directors.
- Highest level of maturity and respect for confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, coordinate the efforts of others, as well as work well with people at a wide range of levels.
- 2+ years experience at a major investment house or bank as a financial analyst.
- Bachelor's degree from a highly selective university
Priceline.com Incorporated - 2 years ago
priceline.com would like to name itself the king of online travel. At priceline.com, buyers can "name their own price" for airline...