Robert Half Management Resources has an exciting opportunity for a possible contract to hire opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst. This position is responsible for complex and interpretive financial analyses. Responsibilities include:
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com.
- Strategic Planning
- Providing detailed analytical support to include market dynamics, competitive information, mix enrichment, and internal cost drivers to allow the team to make more informed strategic decisions.
- Engage in project planning & implementation
- Drive the annual budget process
- Oversee the completion of projects or assignments
- BS/BA in Finance/Accounting
- MBA/CPA preferred
- 5-10 years financial analysis experience
- General Ledger Accounting Knowledge
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered the concept of specialized professional staffing services. As it has grown, the company has kept its...