The purpose of this position is to provide financial and analytical support for the control and evaluation of the U.S. operations, sales and customer margin analysis, budget and forecasting preparation, new product development analysis, ROI calculations, and variance analysis. Functional areas of analysis include sales, marketing, manufacturing and inventory costing and additional special projects as assigned. Responsibilities include preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial and analytical reports to analyze and report on actual vs. planned results and to assist in other areas as directed.
- Support VP Sales and Marketing for all aspects of Management analysis, budgeting, planning, forecasting and reporting.
- Own Trade Finance systems, processes, reporting and training initiatives
- Work with cross functional teams to drive key decision making and delivery of brand financial objectives
- Drive insightful and timely sales program performance reviews, including the companys plan vs. actual results, forecast updates, and KPI reporting
- Own the monthly analysis and insight on performance to plan and forecast
- Provide financial and strategic insights for new product innovations including pro forma P&Ls, business case development, capital request, etc.
- Lead analytics on impact of changes in mix to the companys price realization and profitability
- Partner with Marketing team to manage monthly, quarterly and annual budget process (assist in preparing materials for senior management on monthly quarterly, and annual bases, continuously work to streamline and automate processes, provide financial analysis on an ad hoc basis)
- Increases productivity by developing automated applications; eliminating duplications; coordinating information requirements.
- Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
MBA from an accredited university • 5 years of progressive consumer marketing experience
Proficiency with Excel required
Knowledge of ERP software (JD Edwards preferred) and ability to navigate through individual applications to run inquiries and download information for further analysis required
High level of personal initiative to learn. Reporting Skills, Financial Skills, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Financial Diagnosis, Financial Software, Analyzing Information , Statistical Analysis, Process Improvement, Financial Planning and Strategy
Ability and desire to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of financial and operational reporting.
Excellent organizational and verbal communication skills required.
CareerBuilder - 11 months ago