This position will provide financial support to the Director of FP&A by creating complex financial models that will be used to forecast revenue and influence key decision makings. In addition, cost of good sold financial models will be maintained. The responsibilities also include preparing the weekly revenue and cogs flash, full financial support to Business Intelligence and Enterprise Solutions Executive Vice President of Travelclick, as well as, playing a critical role in the 2013 planning process.
Experience and Qualifications
- Support the Executive Vice President of Business Intelligence and Enterprise Solutions by providing financial support in forecasting the revenue for the various products within this business unit. Support includes providing a forecast on a weekly basis demonstrating the forecast vs. budget and analysis demonstrating key assumptions and trends.
- Assist with the implementation of a bottoms-up 2013 budget process
- Consolidate the weekly flash forecast for an executive meeting
- Maintain a forecast model for cost of good sold and provide a forecast on a weekly basis
- On a monthly basis, provide actual vs. forecast/budget variance explanations for BI/Enterprise revenue and cost of good sold by each business unit. Meet on a monthly basis with each SLT member to review cogs results
- Assist with updating monthly dashboards demonstrating key metrics
- Adhoc analysis
- Detailed modeling (Excel poweruser)
· Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a results oriented business environment.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Extremely proficient in excel and/or access
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
· 5 year experience in a Finance function
· New Jersey or New York
· Bachelor's Degree with a major in Accounting, Finance or related area required
· MBA preferred