The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for accurate analysis, budgeting, forecasting and reporting for departments and functions across the Company. We are looking for a candidate to have background in developing different financial models and be able to work in a fast pace environment. This challenging role will offer learning and professional development opportunities, a variety of projects that will give you exposure throughout the organization and a chance to make an impact on a growing industry leader.
- Assist in the development of formal budget, forecast and analysis process which will be communicated to all participants and provide a foundation to ensure accurate and timely budgets, forecast and analysis are generated that meet the requirements of management
- Review and analyze planning data and develop presentations for management review
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Drives continuous process improvements in reporting, forecasting and budgeting activities through automation, consolidation and quality improvement.
- Support functional business partners. Review and analyze actual results, comparison to Forecast and Budgets.
- Help drive forecast accuracy, predictability in results, and adherence to high standards of controllership
- Proactively identify, design, and implement enhancements to existing planning processes and systems.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
- 3 – 6 years finance experience including at least 2 years direct experience in financial planning (budget & forecast) either at a corporate level or at a supporting function
- Good understanding of the software/SaaS industry
- Proven process management skills with experience leading a complex, cross-functional process; ability to create or improve a process with little guidance
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and experience with modeling, accounting and data mining. Attention to detail is a must
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across an organization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with experience interacting with senior level management
- Advanced expertise in Excel and Powerpoint
- Netsuite, Adaptive Planning software knowledge preferred
Zendesk - 16 months ago