AOC Solutions Federal Financial Management
Senior Manager Recruitment Profile
AOC Solutions, a service-disabled, veteran owned business, provides program services of the highest quality in the areas of payments, Federal Financial Management, and strategic planning. Within each of these practices, AOC has sought and found the highest calibre of business and technological acumen and attracted individuals to our organization with a challenging and rewarding work environment.
Our Federal financial management practice has earned a trusted advisor reputation with Federal agencies to achieve desired management and business objectives. Our company attracts highly credentialed professionals from senior management levels of government and industry with specialized knowledge of Federal standards and requirements for accounting, systems and audit. AOC Solutions has a diverse federal financial management practice focused on helping federal agencies and departments achieve organizational effectiveness, reduction of improper payments, strengthen internal controls, and increase reliability of financial information.
Critical Competencies and Experience:
- Demonstrated expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Audit Readiness and Remediation
- Financial Reporting and Controls
- Property and Asset Management and Accounting
- Budget performance and integration
- Improper Payments (IPERA/IPIA)
- Financial Policies and Procedures Development and Implementation
- Operations Evaluations and Change Management
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills with previous experience as the “functional lead/subject matter expert” in one or more of the above areas.
- 6 – 10 years of Federal Financial services experience, preferably within the Department of Defense and its component agencies, Department of Homeland Security and component agencies, and/or the Intelligence community.
- Proven record as a leader in the successful management of multiple projects and teams.
- Ability to recruit, develop, manage and retain highly productive team members.
- Ability to develop and grow successful business opportunities and revenue streams, including proposal writing, managing client relationships, delivering client services and developing and managing successful teams.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a highly decentralized and matrixed environment.
Education and Certifications:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (accounting, finance, business administration) required. Master’s Degree desirable.
- CPA desirable; CGFM, CDFM, PMP preferred.
- Compensation will reflect the candidate’s experience level and professional history. Compensation is comprised of a base salary, bonus and benefits package.
AOC Solutions - 18 months ago
Since 1996, the AOC mission - to aggressively solve the business and technological challenges of our clients – is the core of our...