The Senior Financial Planning Analyst reports to the VP of Budgeting & Planning, this position will be responsible for performing high-level financial analysis, including preparation of medium and long-term financial planning, modeling, ROI analysis, M&A activities, provide ad-hoc decision support to senior management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for analyzing current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures. Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
· Responsible for medium and long-term financial planning. Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives. Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
· Responsible for supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis.
· Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, mergers and acquisitions, loss, investments, as well as new projects.
· Responsible for ad-hoc analysis.
· Responsible for assisting with annual budget and quarterly forecasting as necessary.
· Participate in the financial modeling and due diligence efforts related to the company's ongoing M&A activities.
· Model potential changes to capital structure, acquisition and divestiture planning, shareholder returns. Partner with accounting, treasury, tax as appropriate.
Required: Bachelor’s degree.
Work Related Skills and Experience:
Technical Skills :
Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and experience using a corporate e-mail system skills are required. Intermediate Oracle Hyperion Planning skills are also required.
Minimum 5 years of experience to include the following:
· Work experience in analyzing current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
· Work experience in improving performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, mergers and acquisitions, loss, investments, as well as new projects.
While performing the duties of this job, this employee will also be sitting and keying.
Healthfirst offers a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
· Basic Life and Accident Insurance
· Supplemental Life insurance
· Dependent Life Insurance
· Short-Term Disability
· Buy-Up Short Term Disability
· Long-Term Disability
· Flexible Reimbursement Accounts
· Healthfirst 401(k) Plan
· Employee Assistance Plan
· Commuter Savings Program
· Eligibility for Annual Bonuses
· Generous Paid Time Off program
· Paid Candidate Referral Program
Conditions of Employment: Employee must pass pre-employment screening which includes a background check and drug testing. Employee must present documentation to verify minimum of high school educational requirement.
Disclaimer: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status .
Healthfirst - 10 months ago
If you want to be first in your field, it helps if your owners are first in theirs. Owned by some of the most prestigious hospitals in the...