We are looking for a Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst with strong financial reporting background to join our corporate accounting department. Candidates for this Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst must be able to perform accounting policy reviews and participate in month-end close. This position will also participate in the development and implementation of various policies and procedures related to IFRS reporting compliance and will be responsible for meeting various reporting requirements.
This is a team based role which must work with a global culture of professional controllers and accountants.
1. Assist the preparation of the company’s financial statements under IFRS and U.S. GAAP.
2. Research technical accounting issues and document the related accounting memo.
3. Walk through the accounting process, and provide internal control narratives.
4. Proactively review the accounting impact of complex and non-routine transactions.
5. Monitor all rulemaking activities of the IASB, FASB and SEC.
Ideal candidate will be a self motivating CPA who had worked for the national accounting firms. Candidates must be able to work through the complex accounting issues and identify an opportunity to improve the accounting process when it is applicable. Candidates should be able to demonstrate have a track record of a successful audit planning and preparation to meet the tight reporting deadlines. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills are must. Competent in: Excel, PowerPoint and Word. SAP or Oracle Financial Applications experience desired.
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary:
Formal Education Requirement:
- At least 4-6 years of strong financial reporting experience is required.
- SEC reporting experience or large global company experience is desired.
- Foreign parent reporting experience is desired.
- Big 4 Audit experience is required.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, or business
Doosan Infracore is carving its own niche as one of the world's largest construction equipment makers. Part of Korea's Doosan...