Company: A leader in aftermarket aircraft, engines & components
Position: Senior Financial Reporting Analyst (JS-084-13)
Reports To: Manager of Financial Reporting
Location: Coral Gables, FL
Compensation: (Commensurate with Experience)
Benefits: Comprehensive Insurance, Relocation and Retirement Package
OUR CLIENT: P rovides aftermarket aircraft, engines, and components to airlines, leasing companies, and original equipment manufacturers/maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) service providers in the United States and internationally .
Summary: The Senior Financial Reporting Analyst will assist the Manager of Financial Reporting in the preparation of financial statements and reports, bank compliance reporting and tax compliance matters.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
- Assist with preparation of internal and external monthly consolidated financial packages
- Assist with preparation of periodic filings and reports to investors, bankers and other key stakeholders (e.g., monthly results packages, 10-K, 10-Q)
- Analysis and interpretation of monthly financial results
- Assist with providing accounting support to external auditors
- Research accounting issues, including assessment of new accounting standards on the financial statements and disclosures. Organization and reporting of regular forecasting.
- Provide analytical support and guidance to management
- Assist with bank loan compliance requirements & with tax compliance requirements
- Support special projects commensurate with knowledge, experience and skill set
Qualified Candidates Email Resume in MSWord to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required. Active CPA license preferred.
- Must have public accounting experience (2-4 years minimum) preferably with the Big 4, including experience in financial reporting.
- Experience working in the aviation industry and/or inventory lot management preferred.
- Must have strong understanding of U.S. GAAP.
- Ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization.
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines; highly motivated and self- directed.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows/Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Must be able to multi-task & have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality with work product.
About The River Group
Resumes presented to The River Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
After your resume is submitted to the company you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers and managing the negotiations