Our people are the driving force behind our success and we're moving forward!
Join a dynamic company known for rapid growth and solid success.
To make your mark as Senior Financial Risk Analyst, you will:
This role is a part of core ALM team, responsible for managing:
Responsibilities include Bancware ALM system, developing robust financial models for market risk for both TMCC and TFSB (Bank)
- TFS financial market risk including interest rate, liquidity, basis and other market risks.
- Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) for all TFS products
- Treasury reporting and analytics (for local and global senior management).
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
40%: Asset Liability Management (ALM)
40% Liquidity Risk and FTP
- Develop complex financial models in Bancware and Excel to be used as the primary source for TMCC’s and TFSB’s Asset/Liability Management (“ALM”) program. Responsible for the ALM platform including data integrity, reasonableness of output/results and system related contingency planning.
- Develop deep expertise in Bancware system, models, and methodologies and implement enhancements.
- Develop sophisticated interest rate risk analysis (e.g. Economic Value of Equity, Monte Carlo simulations etc.) to be used for TMCC, other SFCs and TFSC reporting
- Coordinate with Financial Planning team ensuring integrity and validity of Planning and forecasting process from Bancware.
- Collaborate with TFSB to enhance balance sheet modeling and P&L forecasting.
- Develop recommendations for decision support regarding financial risk/rewards, hedging and other what-ifs.
- Develop and implement new risk models with treasury front office for real time management of market risks
20%: Analytics and Reporting
- Maintain models and methodologies at TFS for liquidity analytics and sources and uses of funds on a daily/weekly basis, and determine TFS’s funding requirements
- Coordinate with financial planning, short and long term funding teams to incorporate all cash in and out flows and forecast the needs for the short, medium and long term.
- Manage liquidity stress analytics and scenarios in guidance with rating agencies, to ensure solid balance sheet liquidity, in case of market disruptions as well as other market conditions.
- Enhance liquidity risk analysis, incorporating market and regulatory changes.
- Cross-functional coordination with treasury, financial planning, and parent company on development and communication of funding forecast and plans.
- Develop expertise in funds transfer pricing (FTP). Enhance cost of funds methodologies and models for all TFS products/business lines (Retail/Lease/Dealer Products/Commercial Finance etc.).
- Coordinate with treasury front office teams to obtain most recent market conditions and cost of funds and communicate with broader organization on a daily basis.
- Analyze Global liquidity position, including consolidated liquidity metrics for KRI (key Risk Indicators) report.
- Develop treasury analytics regarding market risks and actively participate in monthly TFSB & TMCC ALCO meetings.
- Collaborate with other treasury and finance departments on development of presentation materials for senior management as requested.
- Coordinate hedging working group and participate in Fair Value meetings.
- Manage and produce quarterly results for asset valuations.
TFS is looking for individuals with strong business sense and practical expertise. Successful candidates should have:
- Leading economic and financial risk management platforms (Bancware preferred) and advanced financial modeling.
- Expertise in data analysis/querying/reporting tools including SQL server knowledge. Experience in VBA, SQL, and SAS a plus.
- Expertise in accounting/financial systems and Bloomberg (capital market research and analysis tool).
- Expertise with MS Office (Primarily Excel).
- 6-8 years of progressive relevant experience in financial services and/or financial/risk management consulting
- BA/BS with strong quantitative and analytical background
- Post Graduate degree (MBA, MS Finance, etc.), CFA or equivalent a plus.
Turn toward great benefits:
- Treasury and/or financial/capital markets experience strongly desired.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills.
- Experience with accounting/financial reporting/ balance sheet management and advanced financial modeling.
- Ability to adapt to new systems/IT platforms and data analysis required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint required
Work/Life benefits (flextime, 9/80 work schedules offered where applicable, tuition reimbursement)
Vehicle lease and purchase (Associates are eligible date of hire, access to favorable rates and more incentives!)
Medical, dental and vision insurance (Associates are eligible date of hire & premiums are paid by Toyota)
Matching 401(k) and fully funded Pension Plan
Paid time off (vacation, sick, personal, holidays)
About Toyota Financial Services
Headquartered in Torrance, Calif., Toyota Financial Services (TFS) is the finance and insurance brand for Toyota in the United States, offering retail auto financing and leasing through Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC) and extended service contracts through Toyota Motor Insurance Services (TMIS). Lexus Financial Services is the brand for financial products for Lexus dealers and customers. TFS currently employs over 3,300 associates nationwide, and has managed assets totaling more than $91.7 billion. It is part of a worldwide network of comprehensive financial services offered by Toyota Financial Services Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. We E-verify.
Hyperlinks to E-Verify posters:
For E-Verify Poster Standard English, Click
For E-Verify Poster Spanish, Click
For E-Verify Native Documents/Right to Work English, Click
For E-Verify Native Documents/Right to Work Spanish, Click
US-CA-Greater Los Angeles-Torrance
TFS - Toyota Financial Services
Oct 30, 2013, 2:00:00 AM
Toyota - 11 months ago
Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) primarily conducts business in the automotive industry. Toyota also conducts business in the finance and...