Imation Mobile Security is the security division of Imation Corporation and is responsible for the IronKey brand offerings. IronKey products and solutions meet the challenge of protecting today’s mobile workforce, featuring secure USB solutions for data transport and mobile workspaces. The IronKey product line includes the world’s most secure hardware encrypted USB Flash drives, PC-on-a-Stick™ workspaces for Windows To Go and cloud-based or on-premise centralized secure device management solutions.
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Firmware Engineer to join our team in Campbell, CA. As a Senior Firmware Engineer you will be responsible for the design and development of firmware & software applications for Imation Mobile Security’s IronKey Secure Storage and Windows To Go workspace solutions while working with world class security experts in firmware and application teams to design, develop and maintain code ranging from low-level firmware to high level system applications.
- Design, develop, maintain and document secure firmware and crypto libraries for IronKey Cryptochip.
- Design, develop, maintain and document low level firmware and API for Imation Mobile Security’s IronKey Secure Storage and IronKey Windows To Go Workspace solutions.
- Design, develop, maintain and document custom tools, software applications and cloud services to facilitate product development, testing and manufacturing in traditional Windows/Linux/Macintosh operating systems and also in iOS and Android mobile platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 5-10 years of related work experience. Masters degree preferred.
- Proven skills in C/C++/JAVA programming and familiar with object-oriented programming methodology and writing multi-threaded applications in Windows, Mac, Linux OS and also in iOS & Android mobile platforms.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Self-starter with can-do attitude who can work well in a team environment.
- Strong Embedded Systems programming skills is a must and familiarity with assembly language is desired.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Understanding of USB, SCSI, SATA, eMMC, UFS, SPI/I2C, ISO-7816, JTAG protocols and low level driver stack in Windows/Mac/Linux.
- Knowledge of Mass Storage Protocols, UEFI, Secure Boot loader and Boot Camp drivers are a strong plus.
- Experience working with portable workspace or Windows To Go solutions is a strong plus.
- Familiarity with PKI, cryptographic algorithms like AES, SHA, RSA, HMAC and security protocols and their usage and knowledge of Smart Card, Java Card technology, Biometrics are a strong plus.
- Familiarity with storage virtualization technologies including FAT, FAT32, NTFS, ext3 and ext4 file systems knowledge is a plus.
- Familiarity with ASIC system level architecture, schematics, PCB design and board bring-up is desired.
Imation Corp. - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard