The TJX Companies seeks a qualified applicant for the role of Senior Fixed Asset Accountant. This position supports multiple divisions within the TJX organizations. This position is responsible for the fixed asset sub ledger (additions, deletions, disposals and related accumulated depreciation) as well as working on reconciliations and tracking capital expenditures and tracking variances against the annual plan and periodic forecasts.
• Day-to-Day Fixed Asset Accounting, including maintenance of the Oracle Fixed Asset System and subledger
• General monthly accounting close responsibilities related to Fixed Asset accounts including reconciliation, accruals and roll forwards
• Preparation and analysis of monthly spending versus budget reporting.
• Work with various areas to monitor and report on projects in progress and properly capitalize
• Ensure disposals of fixed assets and deletions are properly accounted for and balanced to the subledger
• Develop efficiencies and make recommendations relative to internal controls
• Work with auditors on all fixed asset related items
3+ years of Accounting/Finance experience
Exposure to Fixed Assets
Excellent communication skills
Familiarity with Oracle Fixed Asset system is a plus
Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
Strong Excel skills a must
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
What's In It For You?
At the TJX Companies, Inc., conveniently located directly off both the Mass Pike and Route 9, you'll not
only enjoy the security of working for a stable and profitable industry leader, but you'll also enjoy the benefits
that go along with it, such as: Medical/Dental/Life insurance, a Dependent Care Spending Account,
Associate Discounts and a Savings/Profit Sharing 401(k) Plan.
Click Here for a full list of the benefits of working for The TJX Companies, Inc.
TJX is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
The TJX Companies, Inc. - 17 months ago
Rifling through the racks is an art at TJX stores. The TJX Companies operates about a half a dozen retail chains, including the two largest...