CAREER OPPORTUNITY POSTING
Rockwater Overview : Rockwater Energy Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries provide customized fluids management and environmental solutions to the energy industry throughout the U.S. and Western Canada to uniquely address the challenges associated with unconventional and conventional oil and gas resource development. Our mission is to provide customized fluids and environmental solutions that maximize oil and gas production and reduce costs while minimizing environmental footprint.
We are an exciting, new Company formed on June 1, 2011. We have approximately 3,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada. We sincerely hope you will consider Rockwater and its subsidiaries as your next employer. The future is very bright at Rockwater.
We strive to be a “Great Place to Work” where Challenge and Opportunity are part of our daily experience. We are an organization where dedication, hard work, good judgment, and results are recognized and rewarded. If you are looking for a J ob , don’t apply here. If, however, you are looking for a C areer where you can use your talent and make a contribution, please consider this exciting opportunity!!!
Title: Flowback Senior Operator
Business Unit: Rockwater
Region: North Dakota
Location: Williston, North Dakota
Career Opportunity Posting Date: May 23, 2013
Position Overview :
The Flowback Senior Operator is responsible for managing and assisting the operation and administration
of the field operations personnel and customers.
• Ability to understand and participate in wellsite rig ups and rig downs.
• Must have a clear understanding and ability to participate in equipment setup and operations.
• Ability to participate in the repair and maintenance of flowback equipment.
• Ability to understand and participate in proper tank measurement procedures.
• Ability to participate in safety meetings and have a clear understanding of JSA documentation.
• Complete understanding of proper emergency shut-in procedures.
• Make sure that all employees follow RCK Safety Procedures at all times.
• Communicate well issues to the Flowback Manager.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Must have 3 + years in well testing/flowback.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating, and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must possess valid driver’s license and be eligible to drive a company vehicle according to Rockwater’s insurance guidelines.
• Respectful - You treat others the way you would like to be treated.
• Integrity - You exercise good judgment, follow the rules, and are honest in all that you do.
• Safety-focused - You put safety concerns ahead of convenience, expedience, or haste.
• Excellence - You set high goals and accept responsibility for the results.
• Effectiveness - You can be relied on to deliver timely and successful results.
• Teamwork & Communication - You work well with teammates and keep them informed.
• Initiative & Decisiveness - You can take appropriate action without being asked.
• Enthusiasm - You have a sincere interest and exuberance in your work.
Rockwater offers a competitive salary structure, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
Rockwater and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Rockwater Energy Solutions
- 2 years ago - save job
Rockwater provides customized fluids management and environmental solutions to the energy industry throughout the U.S. and Western Canada to...