Who you are
In hiring new employees, we look for people who are also inspired by our mission and who would fit in well with the collaborative, rigorous and entrepreneurial spirit of the company culture. Because we know that employees are critical to our success in
bringing novel medicines to patients, we are dedicated to remaining a great place to work and to providing employees with programs, services and benefits that allow them to bring the best to the business and to their personal lives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sciences or Engineering
- Advanced degree in Business or Sciences; Bachelor’s and/or advanced degree in Life Sciences
- At least 5 years of experience in the pharma/biotech or related industry
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and/or work effectively in a highly-collaborative environment by influencing without authority
- Demonstrated ability to structure and conduct analyses to generate insight and recommendations; has a keen eye for details
- Communication skills geared toward presenting recommendations and analyses to executives
- Excellent problem solving and Excel-based modeling skills
- Proven track record of working effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Experience in revenue forecasting, reporting, or strategic planning
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, and manage data systems for business analysis and reporting, including interfaces to any stand-alone tools
- Experience with IBM Cognos applications & SAP
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button below.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Roche - 17 months ago
Roche is on a medicinal roll. The company operates two segments, pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, and sells its products in some 180...