Senior Forecast Manager, Consolidation & Business Planning
The Senior Forecast Manager, Consolidation & Business Planning in the Forecasting & Business Analysis (F&BA) manages the Business Planning process for MA&S/Commercial and leads portfolio level analytics. He/she is expected to collaborate extensively with partner groups within and outside MA&S. He/she manages the accurate reporting of all long-term revenue forecasts in US and global Roche systems and leads/plays an active role in tool and methodology development for forecasting and reporting.
Responsibilities of the Senior Manager for Consolidation & Business Planning include:
1. Manage the Business Planning processes, including “Live” updates as needed, collaborating closely with partners within and outside MA&S to ensure timely and insightful analyses on portfolio performance and outlook for Commercial Leadership Committee decision-making.
2. Act as the Business Plan Council lead and a US Commercial representative in Global Business Planning Teams (GPS, Pharma Finance, PPP and Tech Ops)
3. Coordinate the modeling and reporting of long-term revenue forecasts in corporate systems across MA&S groups as appropriate; ensure accurate representation of individual product/indication-level forecasts in portfolio rollups; manage cross-functional communication and alignment on forecast modeling conventions; serve as point-of-contact for other functional groups on revenue-related questions; lead/collaborate with cross-functional partners to address forecast questions as appropriate.
4. Lead or actively participate in portfolio-level forecasting projects that require alignment with the Business Plan and/or other planning processes (e.g. Business Review, BOD presentations, Brand Planning, Tactical Planning).
5. Support short-term revenue forecast processes.
6. Lead or actively participate in tool and methodology development to support short- or long-term forecasting and reporting.
Bachelor’s degree in Sciences or Engineering Advanced degree in Business or Sciences; Bachelor’s and/or advanced degree in Life Sciences At least 5 years of experience in the pharma/biotech or related industry Excellent project management skills Demonstrated ability to lead and/or work effectively in a highly-collaborative environment by influencing without authority Demonstrated ability to structure and conduct analyses to generate insight and recommendations; has a keen eye for details Communication skills geared toward presenting recommendations and analyses to executives Excellent problem solving and Excel-based modeling skills Proven track record of working effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment Experience in revenue forecasting, reporting, or strategic planning Demonstrated ability to design, develop, and manage data systems for business analysis and reporting, including interfaces to any stand-alone tools Experience with IBM Cognos applications & SAP
Roche - 10 months ago
Roche is on a medicinal roll. The company operates two segments, pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, and sells its products in some 180...