Senior Fraud Investigator |
Candidate responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- investigate possible cases of fraud, assemble evidence and recommend steps to Director of Fraud/Deposit Operations for further initiatives or closing of the case
- maintain detailed documentation of all pertinent investigation information on the Case Report -ECM
- interface with members, law enforcement authorities or corresponding financial institutons, including credit unions within the Shared Services network
- Coordinate with the Accounting department on accuracy of General Ledger entries affecting the Fraud department
- Coordinate with the Collections Department on fraud and non-fraud cases
- Candidate will prepare and submit CUNA Mutual claims, prepare monthly write off reports, report cases to ChexSystem and file SARs when warranted
- Candidate must have five years of experience in Fraud /Security investigation in a credit union or related financial service environment.
- High school degree required.
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Candidate must have experience in Word and Excel or other spreadsheet software.
- Candidate must have a complete understanding of UCC and ACH rules as they relate to fraud; k nowledge of Visa rules and regulations
DADE COUNTY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard