You're not just interested in the web -- you live here.
- Collaborating with creative and technical team members
- Working closely with application and flash developers as well as database administrators to ensure technical integration and the meeting of requirements
- Interacting with project teams to understand business and user requirements
- Authoring technical briefs for client approval and project development
- Maintaining high coding standards and practices and exercise quality control on all aspects of web development
- Breaking new ground, researching and implementing innovative web techniques and features
- Problem-solving in all areas of web development
- Mentoring new developers and being a resource for Tech Leads and Tech Directors
Required Skills :
- Experience developing content for optimal SEO.
- Experience in working within a team environment
- Experience working with third party APIs like Twitter and Facebook
- Proficiency with cross-browser/cross-platform issues, DOM and web standards
- Experience working in a Mac/PC environment
- An excellent ability to deal with people at all levels and build trust and confidence with management and employees
- Samples of your previous work are required in your application
- Experience with JSP, XML, ASP
- Familiar with Java/.NET/Object-Orientated programming
- Familiarity with Source Code Control Systems (Git & SVN)
- Formal education in Computing Sciences/Computing Technologies or related experience/education an asset
Critical Mass - 15 months ago
This agency is ready to help businesses in critical need of online marketing services. Critical Mass is a leading interactive marketing...