Reporting to the manager of Order Management, Supply Chain Application, your role will be as a senior functional analyst supporting Domtar Paper Businesss SAP supply chain system in the business process area of order management.
More specifically, you will have to:
Maintain relationship with key business stakeholders to proactively identify future business needs, follow up on delivered functionality and in general ensure that services are delivered with high customer satisfaction.
Gather and document business requirements and functional specifications for configuration requirements in collaboration with other IT teams as needed.
Perform configuration, unit test, manage integration and user acceptance testing and to coordinate implementations on projects and change requests
Provide Level 2 support for the production SAP environment for the most complex issues and requests.
Be available during business hours, and as required, after hours to provide support.
Review and assess future release functionalities and emerging technology and identify opportunities to enhance functionality to support the business.
Provide knowledge transfer and coaching to junior members of the team and to peers.
You must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, aptitude tests (for some positions), criminal background investigation, references verification and pre-employment drug-screening.
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. We are also committed to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
* * * Candidates must have right to work in the United States. * * *
* * * No recruiter calls or candidates accepted. * * *
* * * Relocation will not be offered. * * *
- You have a BA/BS degree in a IT related field of study or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in IT
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with SAP SD with MM & FI integration in a manufacturing environment. Experience in a paper industry a plus.
- Experience implementing EDI 850, 855, 856, 810 document desired
- Experience in other supply chain related modules a plus
- Experience in full life cycle implementation and/or upgrade required
- Experience as team lead on project or basic project management skills required
- Strong business acumen and in-depth knowledge of order management processes required.
- Proven effective strategic planning and analytical skills
- Strong skills in problem solving and critical thinking
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, including effectively influencing and coaching
- Ability to converse in French a plus
- Strong teaming skills, ability to work with diverse teams, multiple organizational levels and across business functions
- Location is a beautiful modern office building that is convenient to 1-77, minutes from Rock Hill and Charlotte; Walking trail on site.
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid vacations/holidays
- Competitive compensation including an annual bonus potential
- Employer supported development and continuing education
- The company offers many opportunities of increasing advancement and responsibilities
Leaving a paper trail is Domtar's business; the company is North America's #1 uncoated freesheet paper manufacturer and...