GES seeks a senior Geotechnical Engineer to manage comprehensive soil and groundwater investigations for Oil & Gas project sites.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Serves as the senior technical leader responsible for managing all geotechnical project work, including: site investigation, field exploration, evaluation of the field and laboratory testing results to develop appropriate cost-effective design, and construction recommendations.
- Manages, trains and mentors staff regarding geotechnical engineering activities and standards
- Ensures all projects adhere to client specifications and GES’ Health & Safety standards
Our comprehensive benefits program includes: medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, STD, LTD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
- A Bachelor's degree (preferably a Master’s degree) in Civil, Geological or a related Engineering discipline
- 10-15+ years of progressive experience providing geotechnical consulting services for Oil & Gas clients. Experience may include: Midstream pipeline design, Subsurface evaluations for Site Design and Development, Earthen Embankment Design, Site / Excavation Dewatering, and Soil Evaluations. Experience working on pipeline projects and / or within a Shale play is a plus.
- Must have excellent communication, analytical, and project management skills
- Professional Engineer certification is required
- A Background Check and an Alcohol/Drug Screening are required
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Groundwater & Environmental Services - 19 months ago