The Senior Gifts Manager is a self-motivated, confident and experienced fundraiser responsible for the cultivation, tracking and solicitation of requests for major gifts of $10,000+ for the North Texas Food Bank (NTFB).
- Contribute to department gifts team meeting or exceeding annual fundraising goal of 7.1M by managing an increasingly productive portfolio of donors with ongoing success.
- Create, execute and track moves management strategy for all major donors in assigned donor portfolio.
- Work with Development, Philanthropy Operations and Marketing teams to identify and implement strategies for current donor tracking, research and cultivation and identification of new donor prospects
- Develop and document moves management plans, donor interactions, and progress of move management plans in BBEC.
- Provide personal acknowledgement for major donor gifts as needed, working with Philanthropy Operations and other Development teams to ensure timely and appropriate thank you letters, calls and outreach.
- Work with Development Staff on special donor events including, but not limited to major donor events, special marketing events, planned giving events and other donor specific events. Some evening and weekend work may be required.
- Maintain positive, active relationships with staff and donors to ensure ongoing support of the North Texas Food Bank.
- Participate in at least (2) NTFB Service Saturday and (2) NTFB Member Agency volunteer opportunities during the course of the year.
Bachelor degree. Three or more years' experience in Development donor management desired, preferably in the non-profit industry.
Knowledge of fundraising principles and best practices in fund development required. Must have the ability to work on multiple projects with minimal supervision. Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Ability to take initiative and utilize innovative techniques and ingenuity in donor cultivation. Excellent written and oral communication skills required. Ability to work as a team member within our fundraising program, supporting department goals. Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- 3 years ago - save job