Our client, a large agricultural trade house are developing their global presence, in particular are looking to add a senior trader to manage and open a new office. They are looking for someone to head and develop their grain trading business.
Skills / Attributes required:
- Trading grain in the Global markets.
- Use relationships both for importing and exporting of agricultural products
- Liaises and coordinates sales/purchase between suppliers and customers, negotiates, secures best price.
- Develop the global business and build a strong trading team
Key Words: Senior, Agricultural, Trader, Grain, Corn, Wheat, Soft Commodities, Physical, USA, Canada, Derivative, CME.
- Director level trading experience.
- 7+ years of grain trading experience
- Knowledge of the agricultural global market.
- North American/Canadian physical grain trading experience.
- A strong understanding of other global markets
- Knowledge and basic experience trading futures and options.
This is a brilliant opportunity to be a part of a strong trading house that is expanding rapidly. They want someone to head up their trading team and will then oversee further development of the grain trading business. The role will give you a great chance to use an already successful platform to trade grain and to develop relationships with key clients in the agricultural markets.
To apply for the senior grain trading role please send a word copy of your CV to:
Selby Jennings - 20 months ago
Selby Jennings is an international recruitment solutions provider. The company places candidates in global financial institutions across the...