The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) seeks a Senior Grants & Contracts Administrator for a two-year, fixed-term, exempt, renewable appointment to provide grants and contracts administration support in the Finance Department. This position will report to the Chief Accountant and is based at IFPRI headquarters located in Washington, DC.
• Responsible for all aspects of contract/grants administration from start up to close out.
• Review and process collaborator agreements and amendments, ensuring compliance with IFPRI and donor/client requirements.
• Follow up on outstanding project deliverables.
• Interact with donors and research staff to resolve issues.
• Maintain project budgets and grants master data base.
• Sub-recipient monitoring.
• College degree in Accounting/Business Administration.
• Minimum of five years relevant experience, preferably in job cost environment using Deltek..
• Knowledge of government contracting/USAID regulations.
• Experience with grant/contract administration.
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment as a team player.
IFPRI (International Food Policy Research Institute) - 22 months ago