You are a hands-on creative that balances your workload while collaborating with and giving creative direction to design teams.
The Environment: You will be a key member of the creative team and web site design discipline focusing on taking Vistaprint.com, the heart and soul of the brand, to the next generation of user experience, information design, and marketing. As part of the large award-winning in-house North American Marketing and Creative Services agency, you will lead customer conversion and marketing efforts that are redefining our storefront and brand
Opportunity: As a Senior Designer, you will have an opportunity to showcase your design to deliver high impact experience design across the website and external marketing channels. .
- Lead multi-disciplinary projects that include ecommerce centric web design and display advertising for campaigns and our storefront
- Be a thought leader; conceptualize and design with forward thinking, sophisticated style, with a focus on craftsmanship, and customer centricity
- Be an advocate for, and lead in introducing, new design trends, technology and solutions
- Collaborate with Global UX and Creative Leads on large web design strategies
- Partner with Communication Strategists and Project Managers to shape, scope, develop and execute large creative and strategic projects
- Become a trusted partner with internal clients and business owners by developing strong interpersonal relationships to aid in project development strategies
- A diverse portfolio demonstrating design excellence showcasing a variety of interactive projects
- A strong working knowledge of UX/UI design, brand expression, interactive and creative process
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- 5+ years’ experience in ecommerce or agency environment
- Possesses the ability to execute strategically as well as tactically
- Strong organization and time-management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience designing for mobile, both native and in browser a plus
- Knowledge of After Effects a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite both on Mac & PC
- Bachelor’ Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or a related subject
Apply for this job
- Apply for this job online
VistaPrint - 22 months ago
Vistaprint, N.V. (Nasdaq: VPRT) empowers 17 million micro businesses and consumers annually with affordable, professional print and digital...