The Corporate Marketing department develops strategies and creative executions in collateral, online, direct, and print advertising as well as public relations to build awareness and strengthen Commonwealth's brand identity among our target audiences.
Are you a talented senior graphic designer, experienced in conceptualizing and conveying strategic messages into innovative and effective visual communication? Do the words “highly creative,” “self-starter,” and “energetic” describe you? If so—and if you have a powerful portfolio that demonstrates originality, innovation, problem-solving, and personal expression—then you may be just the person we are looking for to join our creative team in Corporate Marketing.
As a senior graphic designer, your responsibilities would include:
The ideal candidate would also meet the following requirements:
- Collaborating with the creative team to develop outstanding graphics
- Supporting Commonwealth’s communications and marketing initiatives by creating relevant and engaging content—print and online—in a style and tone that conveys our brand
- Taking accountability for all aspects of conceptual graphic design, layout, design production, and general aesthetics for the content of several of our most important print and online communications
Please note: In order to ensure the best fit for everybody, this position is being offered as a temp-to-perm opportunity. To be considered for this position, your résumé should include a PDF of representative design work or a link to your online portfolio.
- 5+ years of experience in a design studio, ad agency, or in-house marketing department
- Strong communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, use resources, identify and address problems, and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player who is also a positive and innovative thinker
- Highly motivated and a high level of initiative; ability to work independently in support of the Marketing department’s creative goals and the client’s business objectives
- Expert in Adobe CS5 and Microsoft Office
- Experience with Flash/multimedia a plus
Waltham, MA position
If it were up to Commonwealth Equity Services we'd all have wealth in common. Operating as Commonwealth Financial Network, the...