TheRunthrough is a global, digital showroom where emerging and powerhouse brands like Gucci, Michael Kors, Donna Karan, and Pamela Love promote their products to the most influential media in the world. TheRunthrough’s media users include top-tier editors, stylists, and tastemakers from Vogue, Elle, InStyle, and WhoWhatWear.
TheRunthrough is founded by former fashion editors from W Magazine. TheRunthrough is a member of the CFDA Business Services Network, the Accessories Council, and is the 2013 recipient of the Fashion Group International Business Innovator of the Year award. TheRunthrough has been featured in WWD, Style.com, and Mashable, and was named one of the Top Fashion Startups to Watch by Fashionista.
TheRunthrough is located in NYC at WeWork Labs in Soho.
Senior Graphic Designer:
- We are seeking a dynamic, visionary graphic designer. We prefer someone who is always pushing the boundaries and is willing to try new things. You do not stick to the status quo.
- You will have ownership and decision making power of the design, branding, and the look/feel of the site. We are a startup so we will move fast, and often.
- Our target audience (ie the fashion industry) is very visually inclined, so we will seek your creative direction; you will have a very important voice in the room.
- Concept and execute all design across 360 channels: website, online marketing, marketing materials, trade show concepts, and email campaigns
- Work directly with founders to provide strategy and design for the vision of the site for the future. Have your ideas be heard.
What we’re looking for in you:
- 2-4 years of web graphic design experience. Extra points if you've worked for fashion clients.
- An exceptional online portfolio showcasing creative design solutions
- The ability to work in a team environment and translate business ideas into beautiful and functional design
- To work closely with our front-end developer and technology team to ensure that the design is translated across all platforms
- Foundation in typography, layout, and general design
- Full mastery of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop and InDesign
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
This is a full-time position and TheRunthrough offers a competitive salary and health benefits for all employees. Tell us why you are passionate about startups, fashion, and design! We will personally review every application and will be inviting select candidates to in-person interviews the week of April 15, 2013.
Behance - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard