At Cushman & Wakefield, we employ the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies to provide our clients with innovative advice and bottom line results.
The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what really distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield from all other real estate service firms.
Cushman & Wakefield is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position in East Rutherford, New Jersey:
Senior Graphics Designer
The designer will be responsible for the creative look of all business development materials produced for the Capital Markets group in the East Rutherford office. These projects may consist of, but not be limited to, multi-page printed books requiring a look and feel unique to each custom proposal, presentations and collateral material that is presented to our current and future clients, as well as mini-websites, iBooks, and other electronic collateral.
You will also provide creative input to the project team, including recommendations on design direction, strategy, concept, production, media, and deliverables, while adhering to corporate design standards.
- Performs the lead function in graphic design on business development deliverables
- Manages graphics in business development deliverables from project inception to project delivery
- Develops unique creative approaches to each new project so the written and artistic messages are successfully integrated and carry a consistent theme
- Creates illustrations, graphics, and concepts that add value to business development materials
- Implements and maintains a high standard of design, format and production, adhering to national design standards
- Develops a comprehensive knowledge of the real estate business in order to add creative input that strategically enhances new business materials
- Communicates effectively with internal Team members and Project Leads, so that product is delivered accurately, on time and to the internal clients specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree Bachelor’s degree in design, graphics or the creative arts
- 5 + years of experience graphic design of marketing and corporate materials
- Proficiency in the software listed below with corresponding skill levels:
- Microsoft Office Suite – Highly Proficient
- Adobe: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Web design: Dreamweaver, WordPress
- Presentation: Keynote, iBooks, video editing
- Should be a self starter and possess a strong ability to lead the design process and multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent project management skills - meeting stringent deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Detail oriented
- Ability to contribute strategic and creative concepts for business and project initiatives and successfully execute those concepts
- Ability to identify illustrative opportunities within content and successfully communicate ideas through graphics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Cushman & Wakefield is the world’s largest privately‐held commercial real estate services firm. The company advises and...