Amazon is seeking a results-driven and innovative Senior HR Business Partner to work with its Kindle organization, focusing on the Digital Products team. Kindle is the #1 bestselling product on Amazon, and the Digital Products team develops new products and services like the Kindle Fire.
Amazon’s Cambridge Development Center opened in 2012, and this is a unique opportunity for an experienced HR professional to help establish the culture of a new and rapidly growing site. In this position, you’ll develop and execute HR strategies that support business objectives and include areas such as recruiting and onboarding, training and development, employee relations and rewards.
- Partner with Kindle recruiting organization to manage forward-thinking recruiting strategies and tactics for the Cambridge team. Help drive candidate search and placement, as well as recruiting process training for hiring managers.
- Hands-on approach in developing and implmenting creative programs to enhance the new hire experience, employee engagement, performance, and retention.
- Partner with corporate organizations to support the Cambridge team‘s initiatives, leverage corporate programs, and drive annual processes such as performance reviews and workforce planning.
- Work with managers and employees to ensure a balanced approach in addressing all types of employee relations issues.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with multi-site HR and business teams.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state and local regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of experience in an HR generalist or business partner role, preferably in a high tech environment
- Experience with technology teams and a track record of influencing through data-driven recommendations;
- Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization;
- Ability to work independently, as well as an active member of both business and HR teams;
- Strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate HR and business strategies;
- Strong project/program management skills, with the ability to influence and obtain buy-in, then drive execution;
- Resilient and able to thrive in a fast paced environment with a high level of energy and sense of humor;
- Experience with MS Office Suite, HRIS, People Soft.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Amazon.com - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...