We are CoreLogic – a leading provider of business information, analytics and outsourcing services. Together, we are a global company with proven experts in the areas where we work and are passionate about helping our clients succeed. More than one million users rely on CoreLogic to assess risk, support underwriting, investment and marketing decisions, prevent fraud, and improve business performance in their daily operations. No one else has such a vast repository of data, an advanced set of analytical models and a talented, diverse team of professionals.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our workforce and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports and values our greatest asset: talent.
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, this role is responsible for driving Human Resource (HR) functions, processes, projects and solutions for multiple processing centers within the organization. Business groups are operational in nature and will include remote and virtual workforce.
The Senior HR Business Partner will have responsibility for employee relations, executing local employee communications, performance management, employee development, HR reporting/analysis and administration of HR policies, programs and practices. Role will partner closely with HR shared services in the areas of talent acquisition, compensation administration, training and development to ensure effective delivery of support and services while adhering to HR practices, business philosophies, company policies and standards.
- Provide effective HR support to assigned businesses in the areas of employee relations, employee communications, performance management and employee development.
- Consult with business managers on workforce initiatives; advise management and provide counsel on workforce issues to minimize risk, ensure a proactive approach and timely resolution.
- Develop, generate and distribute HR related reporting; provide analysis on workforce data to enable business and HR leaders to make sound decisions regarding workforce utilization and workplace practices.
- Identify workforce requirements in consultation with business leaders, drive talent acquisition activities in partnership with the Talent Acquisition team. Maintain oversight of requisition and staffing related processes. Support onboarding and assimilation activities.
- Administer compensation programs, ensure compliance with compensation practices, perform related analysis to ensure fair and equitable pay practices.
- Develop position descriptions, perform benchmarking activities, manage job mapping exercises and conduct job analysis as needed.
- Participate in training and development activities; deliver training; partner with management to facilitate development opportunities for assigned teams.
- Provide value-add consultation on employee engagement activities. Partner on development of engagement strategies for the business.
- Execute and/or lead projects involving the deployment of HR processes, solutions, tools and resources to the workforce in a timely, effective manner consistent with the overarching strategy and vision for the business unit and segment.
- Manage key business relationships; partner effectively with key functional teams to ensure business requirements are met.
- Participate in the development and implementation of policies/procedures as assigned. Identify opportunities for process improvement to ensure quality and timeliness of services provided.
- Ensure compliance with CoreLogic policies, processes and practices. Maintain current knowledge of federal, state and local employment practices and labor laws.
- Exercise influence through ongoing development of internal/external relationships across the organization.
- Responsible for general knowledge of the businesses and operations in the segment.
- Role model CoreLogic’s ethical standards, professionalism and code of conduct.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
CoreLogic - 14 months ago
CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and...