We are currently seeking a Senior HR Generalist for our corporate headquarters located in White Plains, NY.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
1) Administer corporate training program for both management and employees.
2) Assist in analysis, development, and implementation of HR policies.
3) Administer corrective action policy; participate in coaching and counseling sessions.
4) Backup for Payroll Analyst; imputing new hires, re-hires, transfers, promotions, terminations and changes into ADP and functionally processing payroll using ADP PayExpert.
5) Manage terminations, new hire processing and status changes for employees.
6) Manage ADP Workforce Now.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of contemporary human resources principles, practices and processes
• Knowledge of current federal and state laws, statutes, regulations, policies and directives pertaining to human resources
• Knowledge of supervisory principles, methods and techniques
• Skill in both verbal and written communication numerical computations and comprehensive reports
• Skill in computerized human resource management information and PC systems
• Demonstrated ability to positively influence human resource decision-makers
• Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees
• Bachelor's degree, and three to five years of professional human resources experience; OR, 5+ years of professional human resources experience; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved .
• ADP HR system knowledge with experience in PayExpert , ADP Workforce Now, EzLabor.
Byram offers a busy competitive environment and promotes from within. Employees play a pro-active role in our success. We offer training, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K with a match and tuition reimbursement. If you feel you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume. EOE. No phone calls please!
Byram Healthcare - 18 months ago
Pharmaceutical distribution company Mediq (formerly OPG Groep) is involved in both commercial wholesaling and consumer retailing of drugs...