Senior HR Systems Analyst
This position will provide technical support and serve as a functional consultant for the HRIS suite, its users, and all other groups involved in deployment and maintenance. The primary duties for this role will be troubleshooting HRIS system problems as a Tier 2/3 expert, general HR/PR knowledge, and providing solutions that deliver above expectations, on budget, and improve company operations.
General areas of responsibility include:
System analysis & configuration
Create specifications for HR and HCM systems to meet business requirements.
Workflow configuration & management
System security management
Basic report writing
Attend meetings and attend conference calls with the ability and purpose of addressing issues that impact, or that are impacted by, the technology
Documentation of processes and procedures
System regression testing
Act as a liaison and technical resource during the entire life-cycle of the HRIS implementation
· Four year college degree (Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or Philosophy preferred)
· Detail oriented
· Able to function in a high-stress environment
· Able to work autonomously and within project teams, as required
· Superior communication skills with the ability to frame communications to various audiences, from senior management to end users
· Strong analytical and decision-making skills
· 1+ years of experience configuring and supporting HRIS, or Payroll systems, is preferred. Specifically UltiPro and/or PeopleSoft, Lawson, or Workday
· 1+ years of HR and/or Payroll experience, either as a Generalist or in a support capacity, preferred
TN-Franklin (Nashville Region)
Forecasted paid hours per shift
Forecasted hours per pay week
Community Health Systems (CHS) isn't much of a city dweller. The hospital operator prefers small-town America, owning or leasing about...