The Senior HRIS Analyst is a senior-level position within the HRIS structure. This position partners with HR Directors and their customers to analyze work process design and flow, improve processes and leverage the return on technological capabilities. The Senior HRIS Analyst builds project plans, ensures adherence to project schedules, maintains a systems orientation and can work effectively with peers to set technology priorities and conduct long-term planning. This position also serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional area and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The Senior HRIS Analyst also supports HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Master’s degree in human resource management, MIS, computer science or related degree preferred.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred. Project Management Professional (PMP®) preferred.
- Five to eight years of HRIS or HR generalist or specialist experience.
- Three to five years of project management experience. Systems implementation experience.
- Knowledge of organizational development, change management and quality principles.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data, including eligibility and enrollment rules, and benefit procedures in order to ensure correct implementation.
- Strong understanding of HRMS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with databases tools.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Experience with an HRMS such as PeopleSoft, Lawson or ADP EV2.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
here to learn more about the Fidelis Care employee benefits:
From humble beginnings in a 14-zip code area of Brooklyn in 1993, to presence in all 62 counties of New York State today, Fidelis Care's...