Evaluates and analyzes|
, the firm’s Human Resources Information System (HRIS). Can anticipate and identify HR and firm needs, as well the software products to fulfill these
needs. Responsible for all levels of reporting utilizing PeopleSoft Query. Provides first level
support for additional functionality implemented within PeopleSoft and other HR Systems. Proficient with all standard concepts, practices, and procedures. Reports to the HRIS Manager and works closely with manager on special projects as needed.
Responsible for generating both standard and ad hoc reports in a timely manner utilizing PS Query. Reports include, but are not limited to studies, trend-data and forecasting.
Provides first level support for functionality outside of the core HRIS including but not limited
to Benefits Administration, Time & Labor, Payroll .Works closely with customers to resolve issues, provide support, and champion the HRIS where possible.
Collect end user requirements for system enhancements, including fixes to
current processes as well as new reporting needs.
Creates and maintains end-user documentation.
Leads HRIS training to HR team members as needed.
Periodically audits the system to ensure the quality of the data.
Provides back-up for data entry duties when needed.
Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum of 5 years PeopleSoft HRIS experience. Proficient knowledge of PeopleSoft v9.1 including Time & Labor, Benefits Administration, and Payroll Interface and PeopleSoft Query. Profile Management experience a plus. Other systems experience may be subsituted for the right candidate.
- Strong and proven dedication to excellence in customer service.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Experience on process improvement teams is.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all internal and personnel affairs
- Prioritize and multitask for efficient and effective work production
- Successfully work with shifting priorities in a fast paced environment
- Work successfully in teams as well as independently
- Follow through on assigned projects and activities
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Be proactive and apply critical thinking skills to daily assignments
- Enjoy learning new information & systems
- Work in a multi-office environment
- Work effectively in a culturally and educationally diverse environment
- Understand processes and how complex systems are interrelated
Normal office environment. Incumbent is expected to work the hours necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities or requirements.
For consideration, please include a cover letter with your application. Thank you.
Ropes & Gray - 11 months ago