This position is responsible for supporting various business development and contract and grant projects related to health care delivery and quality. The individual will support a number of projects for short periods of time, as needed to respond to new business opportunities and workload peaks in current projects. Involves performing and managing tasks in all phases of a project including proposal development, research, data collection, basic data analysis, quality control, and production of final reports and products. Depending on the complexity of the project, will need to supervise work and the activities of other NCQA staff and subcontractors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Produce and manage project deliverables including work plans, timelines, analysis plans, quality assurance plans, reports and presentations. Accountable for quality and timely completion of deliverables and customer satisfaction.
· Manage proposal development tasks in response to request-for-proposals (RFPs) from government and private sector clients. Responsible for facilitating internal discussion and decisions, communications with NCQA partnering orgs, drafting technical content and developing cost estimates.
· Cultivate prospective business by pursuing new work with existing clients. Brings forth ideas and leads for new business.
· Masters degree in public health, health policy, health administration, or business administration.
· 3+ years of consulting or project management experience in health care including 1 year experience with managed care and/or quality measurement issues. Knowledge of health care policy, public health and medical services research issues and basic knowledge of statistics.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to perform several tasks/projects simultaneously with attention to detail
· Knowledge of or exposure to statistical analysis.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications
· Experience with HEDIS, NCQA Accreditation, or grants/contract writing a plus.
NCQA - 9 months ago