We are seeking a Senior Healthcare Technical Implementations – with a solid understanding of healthcare billing systems and experience in independently performing technical assignments related to large SQL databases, Web Services, and new client implementations.
Your duties will include:
- Load customer database tables using existing Business Objects Data Integrator workflows and PL/SQL scripts, and assist in creating new workflows and scripts.
- Maintain excellent communication with all team members, keeping them updated with information relating to databases, and assist in identifying reconciliation methods when required.
- Facilitate Web Services testing with customers and coordinate production migration of the services between the customer and appropriate internal team members.
- Participate in the planning, design, QA activities and implementation of our system.
Required Background & Experience:
- 8+ years of supporting healthcare software implementations in large and complex installations.
- Web Services technologies.
- B.S. in a technical discipline, Business school or other formal training.
- Ability to communicate easily to all organizational levels, both orally and in writing.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of general business processes and concepts.
- Appreciation for the importance of quality and timely customer service.
- SQL proficient; must be able to interpret and write complex scripts.
It is a strong plus if you also possess:
- Oracle expert, SQL Loader
- Laboratory healthcare related systems implementations experience
- Strong knowledge of HL7 messaging standards
Indeed - 20 months ago
XIFIN is an innovative software and services company dedicated to optimizing the economics of healthcare. The company’s cloud-based...