The Senior Help Desk Analyst L3 works on the corporate technical Help Desk team and focuses on resolving the most difficult issues. The majority of time is spent working with end users and IT staff to troubleshoot problems related to the desktop-computing environment. The position requires excellent communication, technical and interpersonal skills and the ability to provide superior support and service to a wide range of internal contacts.
- Works on the Help Desk taking ACD calls and resolving end user issues
- Serves as a senior resource for all Support Services and Help Desk staff.
- Serves as second level support for Blackberry, IPhone and VIP calls.
- Serves as third level support for Help Desk requests and incidents with emphasis on medium to difficult issues.
- Mentors and trains junior staff members.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex issues and works with other teams to follow the issues to resolution.
- Serves as an escalation and knowledge point for the other staff members to come to for advice and direction.
- Accurately and fully documents all troubleshooting and resolution steps within the Support Services ticketing system (Service Now).
- Escalates critical incidents to Help Desk Manager and other IT groups as needed.
- Creates documentation and training material.
- Researches and resolves issues related to logical user access administration.
- Follows and creates standard operating procedures around process and documentation.
- Recommends and implements process improvements.
- Manages small projects related to support processes.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- College degree preferred.
- 4 plus years of experience working in an IT role, including Service Desk, Hardware deployment/configuration and Access Administration.
- SME knowledge of PC hardware and software with an emphasis on Microsoft environments.
- Excellent working knowledge of all components of IT infrastructure including desktops, servers, routers, and wireless devices (Blackberries).
- Ability to interface and service VIP’s with diplomacy and confidence
- Familiarity with Logical User Access (LUA) account administration.
- Familiarity with Service Desk Ticketing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with an aptitude for problem source isolation.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Willingness to work in a highly-structured environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work and prioritize well in a fast-paced, dynamic atmosphere, quickly tackling difficult issues with ease.
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Windows and MS Office.
- Ability to develop processes and documentation.
- A+, MSCE and/or CCNE certification.
Founded in 1986, Reit Management & Research LLC (RMR) is a privately held asset management company that manages one of the largest portfolios of publicly owned real estate in the United States with approximately $21.5 billion of assets under management, including more than 1,650 properties located in the 46 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and Ontario, Canada. RMR has approximately 790 employees in its headquarters and regional offices located throughout the country. RMR manages CommonWealth REIT (NYSE: CWH), an office and industrial real estate investment trust, or REIT; Hospitality Properties Trust (NYSE: HPT), a hospitality REIT; Senior Housing Properties Trust (NYSE: SNH), a healthcare REIT; a government property focused REIT, Government Properties Income Trust (NYSE: GOV); and Select Income REIT (NYSE: SIR), a REIT that focuses on net leased, single tenant properties; and also provides management and administrative services to two publicly traded real estate based operating companies: Five Star Quality Care, Inc (NYSE Amex: FVE) and TravelCenters of America LLC (NYSE Amex: TA). An affiliate of RMR, Sonesta International Hotels Corporation, is one of HPT's hotel managers; and another affiliate of RMR, RMR Advisors, Inc. is the investment manager of a publicly owned mutual fund, which principally invests in securities of unaffiliated real estate companies.
Hospitality Properties Trust - 15 months ago
Hospitality Properties Trust (HPT) is a real estate investment trust (REIT). As of December 31, 2008, HPT, directly and through...