We are currently looking for a Senior Helpdesk Technician that will be located at our Corporate Headquarters in Lakeville, MA.
The Senior Helpdesk Technician will set up, install and configure PC hardware and software. Provide any customization and changes necessary to meet user needs. Perform deployments, problem analysis, and resolution on PC hardware, software and associated peripherals in house and for offsite locations and mobile workforce users. Expected to provide technical resolutions and guidance through Tier 2 support. Responsible for documenting solutions to problems and software installation procedures. Perform end-user training on desktop functions and provide instruction guides as appropriate. Participates in the testing and evaluation of new desktop packages and implementations. Support and manage audio visual equipment and presentation information for business functions. Strong customer service skills are important in this position. Provide independent desktop support resolution or escalation of helpdesk calls in an efficient and timely manner. Individual must adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality in matters that require discretion.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide help desk phone and email support to end-users. Log all support incidents and escalations into a ticket tracking system.
- Setup, configure, and perform PC hardware and software deployments. Perform PC imaging and hardware break/fix.
- Install, configure, provide functional support, and troubleshoot for all desktop software including Windows Operating Systems, MS Office suite, Antivirus software, Internet Explorer, MS InfoPath, Visio, Project, and SCCM. Support all business applications including MS SharePoint and SAP client.
- Support remote users and VPN client connectivity.
- Support audio visual equipment including equipment sign out, setup, and troubleshooting. Run audio visual equipment for business events, provide support for videos editing and company photography.
- Maintain and troubleshoot desktop print functions including on site and remote print servers.
- Administrative tasks supporting hardware inventory, time tracking, ticket tracking, and documentation. Support data retention policies and facilitate equipment retrieval.
Minimum Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements:
- Broad knowledge of Intel based computer hardware. Ability to diagnose, trouble-shoot, research and break/fix basic computer hardware and software issues in a timely manner.
- Help Desk support experience in Windows operating system networking environment, printer functions, and remote connectivity.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, IE, and MS SharePoint
- Ability to work independently or collectively in a team environment, follow directions, and document problems and resolutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Compensation and benefits are high on everyone's priority list, so it’s high on our list too. That’s why Ocean Spray provides competitive salaries and a wide variety of benefits - including programs that protect your health and welfare, help you prepare for retirement and truly enable you to balance your work and family life.
Ocean Spray is an Equal Opportunity Employer/AAP/M/F/V/D.
Ocean Spray is a vibrant agricultural cooperative owned by more than 700 cranberry and grapefruit growers in the United States, Canada and...