PB's Lawrenceville, NJ office has an opening for an enthusiastic Senior Civil Engineer, with a BSCE and FE Certification, and experience in civil engineering design to support transportation design projects. Seeking a motivated candidate with strong oral/written communication skills and the desire to use state of the art design techniques. Aptitude and demonstrated hands-on experience in Microstation and InRoads, as well as AutoCAD and Civil3D required.
This position is ideal for engineers who are seeking an opportunity for career development, mentoring, and taking on creative challenges with one of the world's premier engineering firms. Candidate will be a task leader for specific Civil Engineering aspects of a project’s design, including development of roadway layout, grading, drainage, access, Right-of-Way, roadway sections, earthwork, quantity calculation and utility relocation schemes.
- Civil/Highway task leader for projects with various aspects of transportation design from conceptual engineering and preliminary engineering to final design and construction design support.
- Oversee junior staff and design plan development using Microstation and InRoads, and/or AutoCAD and Civil3D.
- Prepare project schedules using Primavera software, and oversee/direct junior staff with basic usage.
- Assist with client relations, client and in/house technical presentations.
- BS in Civil Engineering.
- Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Certification.
- NJ Professional Engineering License Desired.
- Minimum 7 - 10 years experience in civil/highway design.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience preparing drawings using Microstation and InRoads.
- Experience preparing drawings using AutoCAD and Civil3D.
- Experience using Primavera Scheduling Software.
- Proficiency with AASHTO, NJDOT, and NJTA requirements and guidelines.
- Proficiency with County/Municipal requirements and guidelines.
- Legally able to immediately work in this Country without sponsorship.
Parsons Brinckerhoff - 18 months ago
Parsons Brinckerhoff is a leader in developing and operating infrastructure around the world, with approximately 14,000 employees dedicated...