Broadwind Energy is seeking a hands-on Senior Human Resources Generalist to assist in the operation of the human resources function in Abilene, TX. This individual will provide support across multiple functional areas within the HR department including recruiting, benefits, employee relations, regulatory compliance, performance management, HR reporting and analytics.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
· Conduct full scale hourly recruitment efforts; conduct new employee orientations; monitor career pathing program.
· Coach leaders on employee relations and assists in counseling employees and conducting exit interviews.
· Execute various human resources plans and procedures; contribute to the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
· Collaborate with team to develop department goals, objectives, and processes.
· Administer compensation program; monitor performance evaluation program and recommend improvement as necessary.
· Provide communication to the team concerning benefits and record applicable changes.
· Drive affirmative action program; generate and preserve other records, reports, and logs to ensure compliance EEO regulations.
· Perform the administrative functions of the Human Resources department such as verifications and unemployment claims.
· Update Human Resource Information System records and compile reports from database.
· Deliver measurement systems and metrics that will enable the management team to understand and respond to staff changes.
· Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
· Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
To be successful in this position, you will need:
· A bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or a related field, plus four to seven years of Human Resources experience.
· Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification required.
· Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources administration.
· Effective oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
· Experience utilizing an HRIS system for employee records and driving data analysis .
· Competency in various office software programs such as word processing, databases, spreadsheet programs, and communications software.
· Exceptional identification, attraction and assessment capabilities including the ability to manage the full life-cycle search processes; working with outside search partners, candidates, and internal clients.
· The ability to build strong relationships and establish strong interpersonal connections at all levels of the organization; treat others with respect; conduct business, internally and externally with professionalism and tact; and establish rapport and trust at all levels within the organization.
· Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills with Exceptional attention to detail.
· To be an enthusiastic, performance-driving individual who will pursue excellence in translating the employer brand passion, vision/mission of the organization into operational, quantitative Human Resources plans, goals, and schedules for improvement.
· The ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion when managing sensitive employee information.
· The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks and demands.
Broadwind Energy, Inc. - 11 months ago