Job Title: Senior Improvise Explosive Device ( IED) and Imaging Sensors Engineer
Job Code: 2482527
Job Location: Washington, DC
Position Description: Imagine One is currently seeking a wide range of candidates for contingent openings in support of a pending contract award for the PMS 408 (Explosive Ordnance Disposal/Joint Counter Radio Controlled Improvised Explosive Device Electronic Warfare (EOD/JCREW), PMS 480 (Anti-Terrorism Afloat (AT-Afloat), and PMS 340 (Naval Special Warfare) office. We are seeking to fill the position of Senior IED and Imaging Sensors Engineer. Job duties include:
- Provide expertise in data fusion for counter-improvised explosive device (C-IED) data/information, MCM and AT/FP in order to assess the impacts of detection, tracking, and correlation on end-to-end architecture performance.
- Provide expertise on CAD/CAC performance for imaging sonar, low frequency sonar, electro optic systems, digital receivers, and other systems.
- Provide project management and technical support for JCREW spectrum management efforts including coordination with Joint services to ensure capability and coordination of requirements.
- Provide analysis of the RC-IED threat that the Joint Services and Navy will face in the short, mid, and long-range for inputs to outyear plans.
- Collect and provide analysis of operator/user insight and feedback to hardware design/evaluation relative to the threat and operational environment that the Joint Services and Navy will face in the future
- Provide analysis of current and required capabilities of Joint Service and Navy systems to meet the projected threat
- Fifteen (15) or more years of experience
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or technical discipline
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual education; profit sharing; relocation assistance considered; advancement opportunities and much m ore!
IMAGINE ONE is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
"Contingent" offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd. - 8 months ago