Requisition ID: 37115
- Organization: Svc - IS&T
- Location: Reston, VA
Bechtel is seeking a Senior IT Asset Management Specialist to support the Corporate Information Systems & Technology division. The Senior IT Asset Management Specialist will be responsible for developing, building and implementing processes that will allow the company to better track and manage its IT assets.
The Senior IT Asset Management Specialist will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Support the design, development, and maintenance of an IT Asset Management (ITAM) initiative
- Conduct a accurate inventory of all IT assets used in the Company
- Create and implement a process to maintain an inventory of all IT assets
- Create and enforce processes and procedures to ensure all IT asset requests are managed and tied back to inventory prior to request fulfillment
- Manage the full lifecycle of IT assets and conduct regular asset reviews/track performance trend/data, lead process improvement efforts where necessary
- Engaging with Enterprise Architecture, Technology Operations to understand the near term / long term IT roadmap and its impact on IT assets from a buy, maintain, retire perspective.
- Create dashboards and reports to provide visibility on key IT Asset Management statistics, licenses, maintenance, and costs
- Research industry standard and best practices and compare against organization spra ties in order to estimable benchmarks and ensure continuous improvement of managing company IT assets.
- BS or advanced degree in IT, Computer Science, Business or a related field with at least 5 years of IT Asset Management experience
- 4+ years of experience with ERP
- Expert knowledge of ITAM processes, software licensing, hardware asset lifecycle and industry standards
- Excellent communication, organization, and leadership skills
- Knowledge of ITAM processes, SW & HW licensing models and general asset lifecycle events
- Experience in change management, software & hardware audits
- Understanding of service management, specifically Asset Management industry trends, products and services
- IAITAM certifications ( CHAMP or CITAM) is preferred
- Asset management experience in a global enterprise or an EPC company is a plus
- Project Management and/or Six Sigma training/experience is a highly desired
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, procurement, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right- no matter how big, how complex or how remote. The reliability of our performance, the enduring quality of our projects, the strength of our ethics, and the seriousness of our commitment to safety and sustainability are evident in everything we do. Bechtel delivers for its customers what others can only promise.
Build your career as you build some of the most challenging and complex projects in the world today.
Bechtel is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE).
Bechtel - 11 months ago
Bechtel (www.bechtel.com) is a global engineering, construction and project management company with more than a century of experience on...