We offer a challenging, responsible position in a first-class multinational organization, with scope for personal development, individual coaching and good career prospects. The salary and benefits conditions are attractive.
Department: Corporate Internal Audit Department
Our Corporate Internal Audit Team is an independent, objective assurance and advisory function established to add value to and evaluate the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
We are looking for a suitable candidate who possesses leadership and integrity to join our Corporate Internal Audit Team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to gain professional audit experience across business functions in a global organization.
Reporting to the Corporate Internal Audit Management, your key responsibilities include:
This position may be located in either Houston, TX or Pittsfield, MA Qualifications/Requirements • Bachelor degree in Computer Science-IT audit, Technical (Engineering, Operation & Maintenances) or relevant professional certification (CISA, CPA, CIA).
- Lead or participate in execution of financial and operational risk-based audit field work worldwide;
- Provide advisory to management and assist to identify risks, evaluate internal control effectiveness and adherence to policies and procedures;
- Provide recommendations and share best practices that add value to the business unit/function under review;
- Perform ad hoc audits or fraud investigations;
- Assist in developing audit procedures and programs to align with internal audit objectives;
- Assist in progress monitoring of Internal Audit recommendations.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience, preferably in in large scale multinational organizations and/or similar businesses (Big 4 audit Firm).
- Strong working experience in the IT audits (IT Infrastructure and Information Security, Engineering, Operation & Maintenances etc.); SOX experience a plus.
- Good knowledge in internal auditing standards and audit methodology.
- Excellent written and presentation/communication skills in English. Knowledge of Asia/foreign languages is advantageous.
- Familiarity with Accounting standards, Distributed Control Systems and Process Automation Systems …etc.
- Experience in ERP Systems (SAP and Oracle); and experience on other systems is advantageous.
- Strong MS OFFICE computer skills.
- Able to travel widely;
- Solid knowledge of internal controls framework and risk management principles;
- Able to work independently and in a team environment;
- Familiarity with international legal requirements related to (IT, operation, finance audit).
- You must submit your application for employment through www.sabic-ip.com/careers to be considered
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
- You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
- You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
SABIC Innovative Plastics - 19 months ago