DEPARTMENT: Internal Audit
JOB TITLE: Senior IT Auditor
CORPORATE TITLE: Associate Director
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Senior IT Auditor position in a mid-sized, global Internal Audit Department, a highly accountable work environment, with exposure to firm senior management. Under the direct responsibility of the Global Head of IT audit, will assume certain management responsibilities while conducting audit assignments globally across the Group’s entities. The role will provide a broad overview on the whole scope of the Group’s IT environment, particularly in Europe and Middle-East. It is anticipated that international travel will be approximately 30%, depending on the audit cycle.
- Perform or lead all types of IT audits typically in the EMEA Zone, but potentially across the whole Group (travel is required).
- Contribute actively to business audits, in order to identify IT stakes within complex business topics.
- Contribute to the periodic evaluation of the firm’s risk assessment, both annually and in conjunction with each review performed.
- Assist with the development of risk assessment/diagnostics, internal control evaluations, and other processes necessary to determine areas of risk or weakness that will contribute to the development of audit programs.
- Maintain a regular interface with audited entities/departments’ management. Act as the point of contact for EMEA management regarding the IT audit topics.
- Follow up on all outstanding audit findings to ensure they are appropriately resolved.
- Inform his hierarchy of any event that may have an impact on the Group.
- Maintain a professional and independent image for Internal Audit across the Group.
- Special projects and other duties, as assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED :
- 5 years in IT Audit or IT consulting, of which at least 2 in IT audit.
- Demonstrable risk based auditing experience, ideally within a derivative, brokerage or Financial Services company.
- Strong experience of IT auditing within a complex IT environment.
- Certifications: CISA, CISM, CISSP, ITIL, PMI and/or CIA are a plus
- Proficient in common desktop applications (Excel, Access, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Must be able to analyze an audit area and produce a meaningful analysis of the risks and key controls of that area.
- Technical and functional skills on all IT areas (governance, developments, production, security, risk management).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively lead a discussion or meeting at high level.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Ability to work with all types of people and to easily adapt to various environments and situations necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and follow through.
- Ability to work independently in meeting the objectives of the department.
- Attention to detail while maintaining cost/benefit of work performed.
- Must be able to complete assignments on a timely basis within budget and deadline.
POSITION WITHIN HIERARCHY:
Reports to Global Head of IT Audit
LEVEL OF AUTONOMY:
Newedge - 18 months ago
The corporate and investment banking arm of French superbank Crédit Agricole, Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank (or Crédit...