Dynamic consumer organization on the cutting edge of technology is looking for a tech savvy IT Auditor with the ability evaluate their systems and their business. This is a unique opportunity for an individual interested in transitioning from IT operations/audit into IT security and technology risk management. This is a global department and provides excellent international work experience, but will require 40% - 50% travel, including some top international destinations.
- Effectively complete audit planning, fieldwork, reporting, and presentation for information technology, information security, system and integrated audit engagements
- Participate in multiple and simultaneous risk-based audits, while maintaining departmental quality standards. Function as part of a team or operate independently as required.
- Assess business / technology risks and the related controls and then provide practical, value-added remediation plans.
- Prepare audit reports that accurately summarize the most significant control weaknesses and resulting impacts to the organization.
- Represent Corporate Audit on company initiatives and special projects.
- Contribute to internal department initiatives, such as training, departmental development and other internal projects, as requested.
- Understand the organization and develop relationships to provide value-added solutions and best-practices.
- Assist in developing and executing annual audit plans focused on the most significant risks in the audit universe.
- 3+ years of hands-on IT experience in information technology systems administration, information security or IT audit
- Limited or no audit experience is acceptable if offset by strong hands-on, real-world, information technology skills;
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prefer CISA, CISSP, GIAC, CEH, CCNA, MCSE, CISA and other information technology certifications.
- Possess the ability to identify and assess business process and IT risks and design audit procedures to effectively address those risks.
- Experience with network administration, network security, database administration and general IT auditing tools is highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Networking, including TCP/IP protocol layers, Routing/Switching, Wireless Networking, VLANs, Intrusion Detection (IDS), Firewalls, and DNS.
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems and Active Directory security, including Users & Groups, Group Policy, Domain Structures, Security and Auditing.
- Working knowledge of UNIX / Linux operating system security, including Users & Groups, System Configurations, File Permissions, Privileged accounts, Password controls, Security and Auditing.
- Working knowledge of IT governance and delivery frameworks such as CoBIT, ISO and ITIL a plus.
Smith Arn old Partners is a Stamford, Connecticut based highly specialized technical professional and executive search firm that has helped thousands of companies and people make a professional connection. Smith Arnold Partners has successfully completed searches on behalf of the most recognizable firms in the United States.