Work as part of an implementation team to identify, scope, and plan infrastructure implementation, design, and optimization projects
Design, implement, test, deploy, and document highly performing client and server based solutions
Serve as an educator on solution best practices and industry standards for team members and clients
Manage project tasks and teams to deliver services that exceed client’s expectations
Compensation & Benefits
- BS, Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent experience implementing and supporting enterprise server, network, storage, and security infrastructure
- Industry certifications such as CCNA/CCDA/CCNP, MCSE, MCITP, VSP
- Experience configuring and optimizing enterprise network, server, and storage systems and supporting services (Active Directory, perimeter security, vSphere)
- Ability to use existing and implement new toolsets to measure performance, troubleshoot complex problems, and perform root cause analysis
- Personal bias towards documentation of systems and processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work independently
- Internship or work experience in a related field is strongly preferred
- Our typical projects may require up to 50% - 80% travel (both local and national). A valid driver's license and motor vehicle are required.
Only applicants who submit a cover letter and resume will be considered. No calls please.
- Competitive base salary, commensurate with experience
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus plan based on individual and company performance
- 4 weeks paid time off per year, in addition to 10 annual company holidays
- 401k plan with company matching funds
- Health, dental and eye care insurance plans partially paid for by company
- Company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
Arcadia Solutions is dedicated to achieving results for our customers and partners by driving quantifiable results from the projects in...