Casey Family Programs, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is a national operating foundation that provides and improves—and ultimately prevents the need for—foster care. We value a diverse and culturally competent workplace.
Sr. IT Project Manager is accountable for the successful management of strategic technology solution and business process transformation projects from conception and planning through completion and business integration. Responsible for delivering measurable organizational value through the project management and delivery of technology investment and process transformation projects and initiatives.
% of Time
- Project Management: Creates project plans. Accountable for scope, deliverables and milestones. Manages project risk associated with team and vendor deliverables and milestones. Establishes timelines, and effective progress measures that include vendor and staff workload and productivity. Communicates status, risk and mitigation strategies, and manages project approval gates.
- Planning: Partners with stakeholders, sponsors, IT and management to establish clear organizational objectives, success criteria, agreed upon assumptions and risks, and cost parameters to support the prioritization and planning of major investments and projects.
- Leadership: As a member of the IT leadership team, partners with members of IT management on departmental responsibilities such as project prioritization, process improvement, project metrics, and staff development. Partners with IT management on issue resolution and problem solving.
- Quality: Oversees quality and alignment to process throughout the project lifecycle and leads quality improvement efforts on project management and service delivery.
- Supportive Teamwork : Undertakes duties outside of this description that are commensurate with grade and experience.
- Masters Degree (MBA or IT related) or bachelors plus equivalent relative work experience; or 10+ years’ experience managing large enterprise projects and technical investments in a project environment. Project Management and agile certification a plus.
- Proven ability to communicate with diplomacy at all levels of an organization, using oral, written and presentational skills to clearly communicate complex messages to a variety of audiences and the ability to express the business value of technology investment .
- Conceptual and working technical knowledge of current technologies and technology implementation processes, including experience with agile and iterative development methodologies and the ITIL operational framework.
- Demonstrated project management experience leading cross functional initiatives and partnering with senior management in a variety of functional areas.
- Demonstrated solid leadership skills and the ability to manage, coach, and mentor other professionals in a collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated effective time management and prioritization skills. Must be detail oriented and be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Demonstrates a strong customer service orientation.
Casey Family Programs - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -