Position is located at the Indianapolis, Indiana headquarters for Firestone Building Products Company. Firestone Building Products Company (FSBP) division of Bridgestone Americas is a leading manufacturer and marketer of commercial/industrial roofing systems. The responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Responsible for all aspects of project managing the initiation, planning, designing, developing, deploying, communicating and implementation of small, medium and large sized IT business systems and infrastructure projects.
- Responsible for leadership and direction of the project, business teams, technical teams, and end-users in achieving the corporate deliverables, on-time and on-budget and ensures proper approvals are completed at the various Stage Gates.
- Manages project budget and completes all required financial processes.
- Detailed Project Plan development and adherence to and monitoring of milestones, tasks, schedule; Reporting/Monitoring/tracking of project timeline; Team Meetings / Scheduling / Organizational structure / assigning accountabilities.
- Manage issue resolution and maintain issues and decision logs and ensures decision analysis is conducted when needed.
- Manage/document expectations, assumptions, risks, and dependencies
- Accountable for Project Deliverables; Evaluates Team performance and Recognition at the appropriate level; Identifies, evaluates and documents lessons learned during the project; Oversight of the Release Management Activities.
- Primary liaison to extended Project Team members
- Coordinate & Review Vendor Management activities (SOW, Contracts, etc.)
We are offering competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including 401(k) and annual bonus opportunity. A drug test is required as part of our pre-employment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- BS/BA degree
- Minimum of 10 years experience
- Certification in Project Management (such as Certified Associate in Project Management certification from the Project Management Institute) highly desired
- 2 years ago - save job
The marks that Bridgestone Americas leave have everything to do with tires. The US subsidiary of Japan's Bridgestone, Bridgestone Americas...