A Senior IT Security Engineer is needed for growing Company located in High Point/Greensboro, NC.
IT Security Engineer will provide architectural oversight and direction for enterprise wide security technology: Will ensure high level integration of application development with IT Security policies and strategies. Design and complete complex projects requiring highly specialized knowledge; Viewed as an expert in various aspects of IT security.
1. Identify, evaluate, and analyze IT Security requirements. Schedule, conduct, and lead technical issues to ensure that all applicable requirements are met.
2. Research and implement necessary recommendations for the protection of all information processed, stored, or transmitted by systems
3. Develop, test, and implement technical improvements to system configuration and operations
4. Investigate, install, configure, and test new technologies for use and deployment in the production environment
5. Coordinate changes
6. Exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality related to privileged information (e.g. security, personnel, legal or financial)
7. Conduct investigation and analyze data to support security, audit, and system operation needs
8. Design, implement, and execute appropriate standardized procedures to ensure the health and security of all systems and data. Provide needed reports or logs as required
9. Participate in educating users regarding IT security
10. Perform IT Security assessments and review networking initiatives for security compliance.
11. Provide management with risk assessments and IT Security briefing to advise them of critical issues that may affect customer or corporate security objectives
12. Responsible for acting on IT security violations
13. Maintain positive working relationships with peers, customers, and vendors
14. Manage own time to meet objectives. Deliver quality solutions on time and within budget guidelines
15. Provide leadership to determine future direction of IT security team and stay up to date on emerging industry standards.
16. Conduct team activities following established department guidelines and standard tools. IT service management (ISO 20000), work and project management (PRINCE2), information security, etc.
Salary: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 / DOE
1. BS/BA degree
2. Current IT Security or technical certification is desired. (Certified Information Systems Security Professional CISSP)
3. 5 years experience in/and expert in IT Security
4. 5 years experience in additional technical field(s), primarily UNIX, Windows, networking, and software/application development.
5. Experience with a scripting language (Perl) and experience/familiarity with multiple technical fields preferred
6. Experience leading, managing, and completing technical projects
To express interest in this position, please Email Resume in MS-Word or .pdf format and attach cover letter with Salary requirements and contact information. Please be sure to reference Job #1843.
NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE!
Net Temps - 22 months ago