Put People First. There it is. Number one on our list of five core values. Rehmann's living commitment and vision is: Be THE Firm of Choice for clients and associates. The best professionals want to be part of our team and many of them already are. Our reputation and brand allow us to recruit the top candidates. Our mentoring and development systems allow us to retain them, help them excel and ultimately help them create an extremely rewarding career path.
With nearly 800 associates and 21 offices across Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, and Florida, Rehmann is one of the largest accounting and consulting firms in the nation, providing clients proactive ideas and solutions to help them prosper professionally and personally. Rehmann has consistently grown since its inception in 1941. For nine consecutive years, Rehmann has been named one of the 101 Best Companies to Work for in Michigan. In 2012 and 2011, Accounting Today rated Rehmann as one of the 70 best companies to work for in the US. With emphasis in auditing including SEC and not-for-profit work, local and international tax, consulting, wealth management and forensic investigative work, Rehmann continues to hire candidates seeking opportunities in audit, tax and within our Rehmann Financial division. By holding true to our corporate values, mission, vision and strategic plan, Rehmann provides diversity of work, career development, work/life balance and appreciation to our associates.
IT Support Technician
Installs, modifies and makes minor repairs to personal computer hardware and software systems, and provides onsite technical advice and support to system users. Responsible for initial deployment and delivery of new personal computing systems.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
· Prepares and delivers the hardware and software needed to satisfy user requirements.
· Installs hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers and disk drives on users’ premises .
· Loads appropriate software packages such as operating systems, networking components and office applications.
· Assists in the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet users’ requirements.
· Provides telephone, in-person and online support to end-users.
· Coordinates activities with network services and information systems groups.
· Provides updates, status and completion information to manager and/or users, via voice mail, e-mail or in-person communication.
· Refers major hardware problems to service personnel for correction.
· Connects users to networks and provides initial training in facilities and applications.
· Utilize mass deployment tools such as SMS or SCCM.
· Assists in research and procurement of computer accessories and supplies.
· Possesses a Bachelor’s Degree with a major in information systems or a related field, or with experience comparable to the level of knowledge gained through this level of education.
· Knowledge and expertise in systems and technology demonstrated by completing certifications: A+, Network+, Security+ and PIX Firewalls.
· Advanced knowledge and expertise in systems and technology demonstrated by completion (and maintenance) of Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) program.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Able to clearly communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
Put People First. There it is. Number one on our list of five core values. Rehmann's living commitment and vision is: Be THE Firm of Choice...