Windward IT Solutions, founded in 1997, is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT and is a trusted partner of Communication Service Providers, the Federal government, and global Fortune 1000 corporations that run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward Business Technology Management RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information, and technology to effectively address business priorities. Windward offers a proven set of technology-independent solutions focused on the three core disciplines of Business Technology Management IT Service Management, IT Infrastructure Management, and IT Operations Management to help our clients plan and deliver high-impact IT services.
Windward IT Solutions is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward Service-Centric IT RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information and technology to run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world.
As a result of our continued success we are currently seeking to add to our team a Senior-level ITSM/ITIL consultant lead teams devoted to process discovery, enhancement, and organization stabilization through application of ITSM principles in a practical, measurable method. The ideal consultant will have senior-level exposure within various public and private-sector accounts and previous consulting experience. This role will be responsible for leading teams of ITSM consultants, reviewing and improving internal process methodologies, and promoting ITSM principles to customers, the ITSM community at large, as well as internally to executive-level leadership.
- Participate in IT Service Management-focused presales activities including attending sales calls, Statement of Work and Proposal Development.
- Lead efforts to develop processes to manage IT investments, measure IT effectiveness and increase customer satisfaction.
- Work with clients to gain consensus and implement the business processes in their environment.
- Familiar with Asset Management decisions, strategy, and product capabilities.
- Exhibit strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, comfortable working as a part of a team or solo.
- Able and willing to solve complex analytical challenges, independently analyze information; and make recommendations based on analysis.
- Proven collaborative skills in reaching a team approach to accomplishing work.
- DoD Secret Clearance desired; Top Secret preferred.
- Prior experience within a large consulting/SI environment preferred.
- IT and/or Business Management-related degree desired
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrable experience in leading development and implementation of processes and managing business/project plans
- Experience and willingness to participate in proposal and presentation creation activities
- A high degree of interpersonal skill leading and working with various levels of technical and business oriented individuals
- Telco operations and/or IT management experience preferred
- Exposure to OSS tool suite(s) and operational environment challenges preferred
- Project will be in Phoenix, AZ.
Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.
- Degree in CS, EE or related MIS field preferred.
Windward IT Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.