Sr. UI / UX / Interaction Designer
Our client is a leading developer of software products for enterprise organizations to successfully target audiences for marketing based on their industry . They are looking for talented people to join their team in Los Angeles, CA.
You will be working in a small, nimble team environment where you will be able to wear many hats, from UI/UX design, Prototyping, User test creation, to Visual design etc. Working closely with other team members to translate concepts into visual solutions. As Senior UI/UX Designer you will be expected to drive the user experience forward as an advocate for users needs and goals.
What you will do:
- The designer will be involved in all stages of software interface development from discovery to roll-out producing high quality concepts, UI design for web application, PC/Mac Applications, and mobile applications
- Develop work flows and create wireframes to convey design intent quickly
What they require:
- Kicking off internal meetings and brainstorming/design sessions
- Design and lead the development of immersive brand experiences
- Ensure that all work is in compliance with client standards and styles
- Communicating with the rest of the team on the status of the projects
- Conduct interface/design evaluations, and research to develop best strategies for user-centered design.
- Collaborate with Product Mangers, Engineers, and clients to meet user goals, client goals and internal goals
- Work within fast-paced team environment to share ideas and develop the best creative solutions
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Human-Centered design
- Serve as an advocate for continuous process improvement
- 5+ years of demonstrated results with a focus on human sciences in computer based application projects, mobile/wireless applications and web based applications or large sites
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be capable of presenting technical concepts in easy to understand terms to clients and stakeholders
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding of the principles of experience design, information architecture, human science, and/or visual interaction design
- Background in mobility industry or demonstration that you have the knowledge base to develop ideas and products that address unique needs for this market
o Desired Major: Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or other related cognitive science/design degrees
- Understanding of cognitive psychology and usability is desired
- Ability to apply visual design to wireframe concepts
- Ability to prototype hi-fi, clickable mock-ups
Our client offers a competitive salary and great compensation package including equity and bonuses. If interested, apply now. We look forward to hearing from you.
Senior IA UX Information Architect User Experience InDesign Omnigraffle Vision Illustrator site mapping wire frame research design process flows user-centric UI user interface interactive mobile UX Design User Experience
Jobspring Partners - 10 months ago
Jobspring Partners is a nationwide technology recruiting firm. We serve highly skilled technology professionals and companies with challengi...